Links of Interest
- DAC Design Automation Conference
Unix System Admin.
- Stokely Consulting great help with modems, PPP, and much more. The best part is it's free and on-line, so you can read it and/or print it out. Real Good Site !
- Magic the latest version of this Layout Editor. Source code and all (unix/linux only), and free (you compile) for the taking.
- Magic the original, and related tools. Source code and all (unix only), and free (you compile) for the taking.
- MicroMagic MAX is based on Magic, with Tk/Tcl widgets for menus and such. For use on Sun's running Solaris.
- ICED a popular PC based layout tool.
Simple to use, and a very reliable "polygon pusher".
Plotting Software and Service
- Artwork Conversion Software they have software to drive the HP 750C (36" wide) color inkjet plotter.
They provide a plotting service with ftp uploads, and then they can ship (FedEx) the plots to you!!!
Send your comments and suggestions to storm@Chip-Art.com